Woom 3: Watch me go!
The woom 3 helps children aged fours years and older to learn how to ride and continuously improve their skills. Their upright position makes it easy for riders to maintain their balance and at the same time keep an eye on everything going on around them. At only 5.4 kg (11.90 lbs), the woom 3 is a real lightweight and therefore the best (and most popular) companion for those first longer rides on two wheels.
- Size: 16″
- Weight: 5.4 kg
- Age: 4 – 6 years
- Height: 105 – 120 cm
- VÄRIT: WOOM RED, WOOM GREEN, SKY BLUE, PURPLE HAZE, SUNNY YELLOW
- Delivery date: 3.2021
Kids immediately recognize the important rear brake thanks to the eye-catching green brake lever. This colour code system prevents them from mixing up the brakes and thus increases their safety. The specially designed brake lever is easy for small hands to operate and requires little strength to bring the bike to a safe stop. This, along with the ergonomic grips, makes braking child’s play.
The crank length and distance between the pedals are ergonomically adapted to fit children’s bodies. This results in an optimum stance and very natural movements. Pedalling? A piece of cake!
The superlight aluminium frame is the heart of the bike and ensures a fun and safe riding experience. Thanks to its cleverly designed age-specific geometry, the motto of this bike is: superlight = superfun!
Woom chain guard
The closed chain guard not only has an eye-catching stylish design but also boasts a compact and sturdy construction. It offers excellent protection against injuries and dirt. Goodbye oil stains!
The saddle is one of the most important points of contact between the child and the bike. It significantly affects the feeling when riding. That is why our saddle is designed to fit the pelvis of children in this age group and give them an upright riding position. Perfect for a unique riding experience!
Quick-release seatpost clamp
The quick-release seatpost clamp offers a simple, quick and tool-free way to adjust the saddle height. It’s even easy enough to be operated by children. On your pedals, ready, go!
Woom steering limiter
Our specially developed steering limiter is a vital safety feature. It prevents the handlebars from overturning and helps children ride straight, which reduces the risk of accidents.
Our stem is the safe and lightweight connection between the handlebars and the headset. It has no protruding bolts for children to hit their knees on, making it truly knee-friendly.
Woom low-resistance tyres
Tyres have a major influence on how a bike rides. That is why for our bikes we have chosen tyres that can be used for a broad variety of terrain. Whether you child is riding on tarmac, gravel or dirt, our lightweight tyres will ensure maximum grip in any weather and on any surface, whether your child is riding straight or making turns.
To roll smoothly and quickly, a bike needs good wheels. And that is exactly what we have given our bikes. It is their individual components that make the woom wheels so unique: from the smooth-rolling hubs to the high-quality stainless spokes and our exclusive SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS rims.
“Children stop focussing on handling the bike and switch their attention to what is going on around them. Before you know it, the little ones will be heading out on their first big rides.”
Woom 3 bike geometry
Woom 2 lastenpyörä specifications
- Frame material: light, high-quality AA 6061 aluminium with butted tubes
- 16″ wheels
- Easy handling: low entry and very low sitting position, long wheelbase and forgiving steering geometry to provide stability, good balance and more riding fun
- Ultralight SOOPA DOOPA HOOPS aluminium rims
- Lightweight aluminium hubs with sealed bearings and mount for woom click-on fenders
- Installation and removal with 5 mm hex key
- 16 lightweight, super strong stainless steel spokes, crossed spoking
- Light unicrown fork made out of aluminium
- 1″ shaft
- Generous trail angle for easy handling
- 16 x 1.4″ Schwalbe Little Joe – woom edition
- High-quality, lightweight tyres for good shock absorption, low rolling resistance and maximum grip
- Car-type valves for easy filling at any service station
- Reflective stripes on the sides of the tyres for optimal visibility even in low-light conditions
- Fully-integrated 1″ headset
- Sealed industrial bearings
- Integrated ahead clamp
- To stabilise steering and prevent overturning and falls, a small rubber ring is attached to the fork and frame which helps the child ride in a straight line.
- Superlight stem made out of forged aluminium
- 40 mm / +15°
- “Knee-friendly”: no protruding bolts thanks to the integrated handlebar clamp design
- Handlebars attached to stem with 5 mm hex bolt
- Ergonomically designed to fit children’s pelvis
- Side protection to lean against walls
- Wide, ergonomically adapted and lightweight aluminium bars for more control
- BMX style with high rise for maximum adjustability
- Sandblasted and black anodised
- 19 mm diameter grip, suitable even for very small hands
- Width: 500 mm width
- Anodized aluminium seatpost with minimum insertion mark, plus integrated guide in seat tube
- woom Ergogrip – the smallest grip of its kind
- Ergonomically formed gripping surface, non-toxic
- Handlebar ends with extra large diameter for greater protection
- Screw-in grips for secure attachment to handlebars
- Made from aluminium
- Extra-long quick-release skewer, easy to operate requiring only little strength
- No risk of turning and/or twisting
- Lightweight, forged 95 mm aluminium cranks with narrow tread (Q-factor)
- Beginner gearing: 18 teeth in the front and 10 teeth in the back
- Narrow, flat platform plastic pedals
- Sealed cartridge
- No coaster brake; flexible pedal position enables children to set off with more ease
- Two independently operated V-brakes with braking power adapted for children
- Ergonomically adapted brake lever with reach adjustability, also suitable to fit very small hands
- High-quality Jagwire cables for reduced friction and smooth performance
- Eye-catching green rear brake lever and green rear brake pads so children don’t get front brake and rear brake mixed up
- woom red, sky blue, woom green, purple haze, sunny yellow
- 5.4 kg
- 60 kg