Whyte Malvern C7 naisten Hybridipyörät
Adventure, it’s out there. Don’t rush out and buy that 4×4 though, chances are you’ll stick to the same routes. Instead grab the Whyte Malvern Women’s, the true way to explore. See that lane on the left? Go down it, explore and find the secret adventures waiting on your own doorstep.
If you’ve already tried to explore by bike, chances are you’ve hit terrain that just isn’t suited to your bike. With the Whyte Malvern Women’s this isn’t a problem.
Its versatile design has been crafted to tackle any terrain you might find on an adventure – tracks, gravel, road, and any gradient is easily mastered with the Malvern. The SR Suntour fork provides 63mm of travel that takes the edge off any road and track, even those pesky potholes often found on rural roads. This fork also includes an aluminium steerer tube to save weight compared to standard steel.
Tough Vittoria Randonneur Trail Tyres ensure that your adventure doesn’t stop short by fending off all common punctures with its Double Shielding puncture protection.
Description by Mark, Rutland Cycling Web Team.
- Frame – 6061 Hydro Formed T6 Aluminium, Custom Drawn, Multi Butted with Custom Whyte Dropouts
- Fork – SR Suntour NCX-D LO Lite, 63mm travel, Coil Spring, Hydro Lockout and Alloy Steerer tube
- Shock – n/a
- Number of Gears – 27
- Shifters – Shimano Acera, 9 Speed
- Chainset – Shimano FC-T4010 Alivio, 48-36-26, Octolink, 9 Speed
- Chainrings – 48/36/26T
- Cassette – Shimano HG-300-9, 11-32, 9 Speed
- Chain – KMC CN-HG53, 9 Speed
- Front Derailleur – Shimano Acera, 9 Speed
- Rear Derailleur – Shimano Deore Shadow, 9 Speed
- Bottom Bracket – Shimano ES-300, Octolink
- Pedals – Fibre reinforced Composite Platform
- Rims – WTB SX-17 700c, 32 Hole, with eyelets
- Front Hub – Shimano HB-RM-33, 32 Hole with Centre-Lock
- Rear Hub – Shimano FH-RM-33, 32 Hole with Centre-Lock
- Front Tyre – Vittoria Randonneur Trail 700 x 35c, with Double Shielding puncture protection
- Rear Tyre – Vittoria Randonneur Trail 700 x 35c, with Double Shielding puncture protection
- Front Brake – Shimano BR-M355, 160mm Rotor, Centre-Lock
- Rear Brake – Shimano BR-M355, 160mm Rotor, Centre-Lock
- Brake Levers – Shimano BR-M355
- Handlebars – Whyte High Rise 30mm, 31.8mm, 620mm Wide
- Grips – Whyte Custom Ergo Dual Density Lock-on’s
- Headset – FSA No.10, Semi Integrated, Caged Bearings
- Stem – Whyte Custom, 70mm S, 80mm M, 90mm L
- Saddle – Whyte Custom Women’s Fit, triple panel design
- Seatpost – Whyte 20mm Offset, 30.9mm x 400mm, 6061 Alloy, With 2 Bolt Clamp
- Post Clamp – Included
- Weight – 13.2kg