SHIMANO DEORE XT – RAPIDFIRE PLUS 12 Speed Vaihdevipu
Right Shift Lever – Clamp Band
SHIMANO’s RAPIDFIRE PLUS DEORE XT shift lever delivers light and responsive front shifting for improved control out on the trail. The new I-SPEC EV lever offers a wide range of adjustments including increased lever slide range.
- Quick and easy shifting heightens focus and control
- Quicker lever access and light operation
- RAPIDFIRE PLUS
- Instantaneous push and pull movements
- 2-WAY RELEASE
- -35% shifting operation force (vs SL-M8000-R) 20% quicker main lever access (vs SL-M8000-R)
Benefits & Features
- Simple and intuitive single lever operation, quicker access and lighter front shifting enhances concentration.
- Front double shifting with natural finger positioning supports intuitive shifting operation.
- Easy front shifting helps riders quickly and accurately respond to rapidly changing conditions.
RAPIDFIRE PLUS MONO LEVER’s simple and intuitive lever operation allows riders to shift both up and down with a single lever. It supports front double shifting with natural finger positioning and intuitive shifting operation while maintaining a solid grip on the handlebar. 2WAY-RELEASE functionality delivers instantaneous push & pull movements to help riders respond quickly and accurately to rapidly changing conditions.
I-SPEC EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit that provides greater focus and flexibility for a wider range of riders.
Benefits & Features
- Wider adjustment range allows riders of various styles, preferences and body styles to adjust to the optimal position.
- Ergonomic design, quicker lever access, and light operation enhance rider comfort and concentration.
With its wider adjustment range, I-SPEC EV levers can be adjusted to the optimal position to match a wider range of riding styles (ENDURO/XC/etc.), rider preferences and rider anatomies (hand and arm alignment). I-SPEC EV increases brake lever rigidity by moving the brake clamp position inward to create an extra point of contact between the bar and the lever. This additional bracing drastically increases bike control and braking engagement while maintaining space between the clamp and support point for other handlebar accessories.