Oakley EVZERO Path, Tour de Frace Collection
To honor the 100th anniversary of the first yellow jersey worn by the Tour de France race leader, each piece in the 2019 Oakley™ Tour de France Collection features platinum accents—and Prizm™ Road lenses to represent the heart and soul of the race.
Built for speed and engineered to be the ultimate multi-sport sunglass for training, running and beyond, EVZero™ Path is Oakley’s lightest performance frame and features a toric shield of Plutonite™ in a rimless design for an unobstructed view.
• Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment.
• Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter™ frame material.
• Unobtainium® earsocks and nosebombs increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip without compromising on style.
• Frame suitable for small to medium faces
• Available with Prizm™ lenses to enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
• HDPolarized: Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
• UV protection of Plutonite® lens that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Optimized peripheral vision of toric shield lens curvature
• Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
• Geometric Oakley design language etched into the lens