MUC-OFF Pressure Washer Ambassador Bundle
The Muc-off pressure washer is the world’s first high-pressure cleaner designed especially for bicycles and motorcycles. Three different nozzles specially designed for use on two-wheelers guarantee effective, yet gentle washing. The first nozzle is specially designed for bicycles, with sufficient pressure for effective cleaning, but still safe for bearings and suspension. The second nozzle cleans with higher pressure and is perfect for motorcycles without the risk of damaging the chassis or bearings. The third nozzle is individually adjustable. Maximized pressure to clean heavily soiled tires or metered pressure to gently remove deposits from sensitive parts.
There is also a special snow foam low-pressure nozzle that treats sensitive parts gently. A bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner is transformed into thick snow foam by the nozzle for the ultimate and efficient deep cleaning.
Note: The device does not have its own battery and water tank. A power and water connection is required for commissioning. Only use cold water with a maximum inlet water pressure of 1.2 MPa (12 bar)!
Motor power: 1200 W.
Voltage / frequency: 220-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
Motor type: carbon brush motor
Nominal pressure: 70 bar
permissible pressure: 100 bar
Max. Inlet water pressure: 1.2 MPa
Nominal flow: 5.5 l / min
Max. Flow: 6.5 l / min
Max. Water temperature: 50 ° C
Water protection class: IPX5
Power cable length: 5 m
Dimensions: approx. 290 x 265 x 413 mm
Color: black, pink
Weight according to the manufacturer: 6.2 kg
In the box:
1x pressure washer
1x snow foam lance
1x Bike Cleaner 1L
1x Bike Cleaner Concentrate
1x Bike Protect 500ml
2x microfibre cloths
1x waterproof transport bag (30 liters)
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIPS:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate a pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep the cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch the plug with wet hands.