Muc-Off BIKE Cleaner Concentrate pesutiiviste 1L
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill bottle! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrated form! Just one 1L bottle will make four litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X-3 Dirty Chain Machine! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the bottle. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
- Step 1 – Shake bottle to activate formula.
- Step 2 – Fill a 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 – Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 – Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 – Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 – Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.