Endura MT500 WATERPROOF JACKET II
The ultimate, award-winning performance mtb jacket just got better; monster breathability, waterproofness and durability and packed full of all of the features needed for a fiendishly fun foul weather mountain bike epic!
- Exceptionally breathable and durable ExoShell40DR 3-Layer waterproof fabric in a fully seam-sealed construction
- Durable shoulders with silicone grip and ergonomically positioned stretch panels
- 3D adjustable helmet compatible hood
- Ventilation from large underarm 2-way zipped vents extending onto back, compatible with back packs
- Front pockets doubling as vents, hidden internal pocket and sleeve lift pass pocket
- Water-repellent front zip with storm flap
- Reflective trims on hood and rear tail
- Soft touch lycra inner cuff for added comfort and protection
Nothing has been left to chance on this product. The jacket incorporates stretch panelling where you need it most for ease of movement, while backpack compatible venting ensures that airflow around the body isn’t compromised when wearing a pack. All zippers highly rain-resistant, and the lift pass pocket in the sleeve adds to the jackets versatility.
The fabric at the heart of the killer new MT500 waterproof collection boasts the same category leading breathability and waterproof ratings as the standard ExoShell40 but with the durability (DR) dialled up to tackle the harshest mountain terrain. A tough, durable outer layer is laminated with a soft touch, high wicking mesh inner layer that efficiently moves moisture away from your skin and through the super fine fluorine free membrane sandwiched in the middle. As with all of Endura’s waterproofs, ExoShell40DR™ is treated with an environmentally friendly PFC free DWR treatment.
This fabric is also certified as having been made in a way that eliminates harmful substances from the supply chain; ensuring that products are safe for consumers, workers and the environment. This means that the only trace you will leave on the mountain is the tracks from your tyres.